Why Choose Us?
Your Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney
When looking for a qualified lawyer to defend you, make an informed decision:
- Prioritize substance over flash. Look for an attorney whose experience and skillset have been demonstrated over years of professional excellence. With your future at stake, you need something more than expensive advertisements and decadent office décor.
- Obtain referrals. Ask friends and family for recommendations. Examine an attorney's track record.
- Evaluate the information you receive and rate the dynamics. Is the attorney looking to develop a partnership with you? Does he or she listen to you and provide frank, clear answers to your questions - including queries regarding fees? Choose to work with someone who is honest and upfront.
- Review their reputation. How well-known is the attorney in the community? Do judges and other lawyers respect this individual? Look for someone who is known and trusted in the Fulton County community.
- Don't eliminate a good possibility. If you are concerned about finances, working with a public defender could be a good option. These individuals are often hardworking, resourceful, and effective.
- Choose a lawyer who treats you with respect and professionalism. Never retain an Atlanta criminal defense lawyer who treats you rudely or is difficult to contact. Don't settle for less than an attorney who will be consistent and act with integrity.
Tenacious Defense from a Former Prosecutor in Fulton County, GA
At the Law Office of Tanya F. Miller, LLC, we are committed to our clients and dedicated to pursuing justice for the individuals we represent. Our lawyer, who has been practicing law since 2005, is a former chief senior district attorney for the Fulton County District Attorney's Office in Atlanta. During her time as a prosecutor, she maintained a 99% conviction rate. This experience on both sides of the criminal justice system enables our firm to represent clients aggressively and effectively. Her career has already gained national recognition, as she served as lead prosecutor in the high-profile RICO case regarding cheating in public schools in Atlanta. She is
considered an authoritative legal commentator and media source, and serves as a guest legal analyst for news programs on CNN and Headline News.
Attorney Tanya F. Miller obtained many academic honors over the course of her studies at Case Western Reserve School of Law, including being named the Owen L. Heggs Scholar. She also received the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award, the CALI Excellence for the Future award, and the John Wagg Kellogg Prize. Her designation as a notes editor for the Case Western Reserve Law Review stands out as a huge honor. From a nationwide pool, she was selected as executive director of the National Black Law Students Association, and was also elected to the positions of local chapter president and vice president.
Choosing the Law Office of Tanya F. Miller, LLC is an investment in your future.
today to schedule your
free case review.